Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sunday at grandpa and grandmas

This day was fun. We played in the dishwasher box, rolled our hair. We always wear papaws t-shirts. This is is funny. Grandma asked my little sister " Did you get in my powder?" and she said NO.... Look at her face. I think she did.

10 comments:

Catherine Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine Anne said...

Sunshine, I love hearing about all the fun you have at your grandparents. You are such a wonderful big sister. Love you! Mommy
Ps, I love your blog~

Anonymous said...

that is so funny, I love you so much. Love Daddy

Tamm said...

Hey there Sunshine!!! You are getting so big! Did you have a good first week of school? Meghan and Andrew start next week. Give yourself and the rest of the family a BIG hug and a kiss from us - love you sweetie.
Uncle Matt, Aunt Terri, Meg and Andrew

Anonymous said...

I love you So Much sweetie!! You make aunt Bre sooo proud! You are such a beautiful little girl (just like your aunt bre)!! MUAH!! -- aunt Bre

Gracie Parker said...

"Whoa!" - Your Parker Princess friend!

Anonymous said...

i love ma sis

An Apel a Day said...

Too funny with the powder!

My oldest sister did that with my aunts blue eye shadow once. Messy it was!

Gracie Parker said...

i like yore famly to that is funny ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gracie Parker said...

well I say she did.
the prinses