Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I love my friend

This is me and my best friend.

11 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Sunshine, I think your post if great and a wonderful idea. You girls are beautiful. I love you. Love Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Good job sis, love Bubba

Anonymous said...

You are getting so big love you- Daddy

Anonymous said...

thank u` Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really pretty. I miss you and hope you can come see me soon! Love you. -- Aunt Serena

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunshine Girl,
You are doing such a good job with your website and blog!
Jesus loves you too so very much! I know He is smiling at you!
I like that name Sunshine.
That is a good picture of you and your best friend. She looks like she is a really nice person. I bet you two have a lot of fun together.
You said you like art. I know your mom is an artist. Does your dad like art too?
That is a cute picture of your little sister, and I have to agree with you that I think she put on a little of your grandma’s powder.
You said you like sweets. What is your favorite sweet? I like them too, and my favorite is banana cream pie. Yum! Yum!
It was nice talking with you!
Love you, Aunt Carol

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
I enjoyed reading your blog. You are growing up so fast. Your a sweet girl and I love you so much.
Mamaw

Gracie Parker said...

I really like playing with you! And your MY best friend!

-The Parker Princess

Gracie Parker said...

i love this picture becus we're best frends forever and you stil are my best frends forevr i love you bff

-the parker girl

Gracie Parker said...

I love you BFF

Gracie Parker said...

i look at this and think awwwwwwww